We gladly welcome walk-ins at all times while the mikveh is open.
Appointments are requested to be made via email or by calling the Mikveh office for the following only:
- Bridal Appointments
- Friday Night & Yom Tov appointments are asked to be scheduled online, via telephone or e-mail so that we can ensure there is sufficient staff on hand.
email: email@example.com or Tel: 905-886-7227
Please note the following:
- Appointments may be booked up 24 hours prior to opening time on the day of service.
- Once your request is submitted you will receive an email confirming your request.
- Fee: $20 ( For Friday Night appointments we as that you please pay as soon as you either book or use the mikveh by paying at the shul office or online via our shul website : bayt.ca)
- Bridal Fee: $25
- Annual Fee: $280 (tax deductible receipt is issued for the max allowable by law)
- Late fee: $20
- Bedikah Cloths & Black Panty Liners (can be purchased at the mikveh): $3 – $5
Please make sure that you have enough time after you arrive at the mikveh for both preparation and tevillah before Mikveh closing time.
We understand that there are extenuating circumstances that occur when you will be late to arrive at the Mikveh. Please call the mikveh to notify the attendant that you will be late so she knows to expect you. If, however, you arrive at or after closing time for preparation and tevillah, the mikveh fee will be an additional $20.