Please note that on Friday nights, our mikveh attendants cannot and will not leave the mikveh for last minute Shailah’s (Questions Regarding Bedikah Cloths)
The Maddie Leventhal Mikvah Centre has coordinated several “drop-off box” locations where one can drop off their shailas (questionable bedikas) which will be checked promptly during lockdown .
In order for the smooth running of this service the following rules should be adhered to:
- One should place the shailahs in a plastic ziploc.
- A note should be placed in the ziploc stating day from when the bedika is taken.
- Telephone number to contact to receive an answer or to further discuss the shailah.
- Items will be returned if requested.
- After dropping off your shailah please call the Rabbi to notify that a shailah was dropped off (it is not necessary to leave your name.)
Rabbi Korobkin, Morah D’Asra of Beth Avraham Yoseph of Toronto
Address: 272 Spring Gate Blvd
Tel: 905-886-3810 Ext 125
Rabbi Mordechai Scheiner, Rosh Kollel, Kollel Ohr Yosef Thornhill
429 York Hill Blvd Tel: (416) 898-7231
Rabbi Greenberg, Rabbi of JLIC Toronto
533 Spring Gate Blvd Tel: (416) 843-0245
To drop off a Bedikah, please download and fill out this form and place it in the confidential Bedikah Drop Box outside the mikvah.
For Bedikah Drop Box instructions, please click here.